Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a broad group of viruses that is responsible for illness spreading from the common cold to more serious diseases like Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), Bronchitis and Pneumonia. “COVID-19” is an infection of internal parts of the human body that can be affected by COVID-19, such as- lungs and airways. Coronavirus is seen in animals and rarely reaches humans from animals. And then coronavirus spread from person to person.
More than any major disease, these viruses are generally responsible for common colds. Some common signs of this symptom of this virus are fever, cough, runny rose, shortness of breath and some more cases pneumonia, diarrhea, kidney failure or even death. However, the coronavirus is also behind some more acute prevalence. Coronavirus antibodies stay for a very short period of time. Also, antibodies for one type of coronavirus may not fight against other types.
Table of daily update of Corona Virus
|Updated on 27 Oct, 2020 12:01 am|
|Currently Infected Patients||10,360,598|
|Cases Which Had An Outcome||33,143,300|
Coronavirus Severe Symptoms
At first identified the virus in Wuhan, China. The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared this virus is COVID-19. Doctors are learning new things about the coronavirus day by day. To evolve it takes two to fourteen days after the disclosure for syndromes. Some symptoms of COVID-19 may include:
– High Fever (Temperature of at least 100.4 °F [38 °C])
– A new extended Cough (coughing for more than an hour)
– Trouble Breathing
– Kidney Failure
Coronavirus Common Symptoms
COVID-19 is much more deadly than seasonal flu. This coronavirus infection indication as generally sets in about two to four days after infected. And it is generally very mild. COVID-19 indication differs from person to person. Some forms of coronavirus can be crucial. Some common symptoms may include:
– Runny Nose
– Shortness of Breath
– Gastrointestinal issues
– Extreme Fatigue
– Sore Throat
– Persistent Pain or pressure in the chest.
– A headache
– Muscle Aches
– Lose of Taste and Smell
– Chest Pain
Transmission of Coronavirus
Coronavirus first develops in animals before developing in humans. This virus is transmitted from animal to human; close contact with an infected animal carries the infection to humans. COVID-19 will infect most people at some time during their lifetime. Once the coronavirus develops in the human body, through respiratory beads the infections can be spread from one individual to another. This is a technical name for the wet thing that flies through the air when you cough or sneeze.
Coronavirus can spread in mainly Human-to-Human transmission:
– Coughing and sneezing.
– Close personal contact with a person like touching or shaking hands.
– Making contact with a surface and then touching your mouth, nose or eyes before washing your hands.
– Public transports a primary site of transmission COVID-19.
– Fecal contamination.
How to Prevent Coronavirus
At the present time, there is no vaccine for COVID-19 or any natural health products that don’t protect against that’s a virus. But regular preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses will work with this virus. Those actions may include:
– Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 to 30 seconds.
– Must use a tissue or anything else for covering your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
– Avoid contact with sick people, sick or dead animals and also animal market.
– Without cleaning your hands don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
– Don’t get close to anyone who has symptoms like a cold or the flu.
– If you go to the market, don’t touch anything that’s you don’t need.
– Don’t come to any visitors to your home, including friends and family.
– Avoid going events with large groups of people.
– If water and soap are not available, use hand sanitizer gel that contains at least 60% alcohol.
– Do not travel anywhere if you are sick.
– If you feel sick with fever, cough or feel that it is difficult to breathe, go to your nearest doctor.
– Only travel on public transport if you need an emergency.
– Avoid going to social activities, such as going to festivals, restaurants, pubs, theatres, and cinemas.
– Stay home if you are sick except to go medical checkup.
– When you are around crowds and before you enter a health care provider’s center wear a face mask if you are infected by coronaviruses.
– Always wash your hands when you get any work.
– Maintain enough distance at least six feet or more between anyone outside your family.
– Staying away from people who have symptoms of COVID-19.
– Throw the tissue into a closed bin immediately after using that.
-Avoid eating raw meat and eggs and also avoid contact with live wild.
– Clean and sterilize frequently touched areas and objects.
Treatment of Coronavirus
There is currently no specific treatment for COVID-19 and no cure for an infection, although treatments and vaccines are currently under study. Symptoms of a coronavirus typically leave all alone. Antibiotics do not work as they do not reduce these viruses. If signs and symptoms sense worse than a familiar cold, contact your physician. He will recommend treatment for any signs and symptoms or complications that evolve. You need to stay in quarantine, away from people, until you’ve got revived. Treatments include self-care and medication. You can take some steps, including:
– If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you will need to stay at home for 7 days.
– If you live with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, you will need to stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person in the home started having Coronavirus symptoms.
– Drinking enough water.
– Breathing assistance, like mechanical ventilation.
– For pain and fever, take acetaminophen.
– Resting and avoiding overexertion.
– Avoid smoking.
Some Facts of Coronavirus
– Any mask restricts its entrance because of Coronavirus is big; the cell diameter is 400-500 micros.
– The virus is not transferred via air. The virus does not stay in the air rather grounded.
– Washing hands with cleanser or soap and use enough water because when Coronavirus drops on a metal surface, it will live around twelve hours.
– Washing clothes properly or being uncovered in the sun for a minimum of two hours for killing the infections because when Coronavirus falls on the texture, it remains nine hours.
– Putting an alcohol sterilizer in the pocket prevents the virus. Because it lives in the hands for ten minutes.
– Drinking hot water and sun exposure will work and avoid ice cream and eating cold is a significant way to prevent it.
– If the virus appears to a temperature of 26-27° C or more, it will be killed by itself when the temperature above 70° C, the reason is it does not live in hot areas.
– Gargle with warm water and saltwater is a good way to kill the germs and prevents them from spilling into the lungs, and tonsils.
– Attachment to these instructions satisfies the reason for forestalling viruses.
Recovered COVID-19 Patient’s Message
“COVID-19 is not a death sentence. It is something that you can win over nobody can visit you not even your family members. So we are really nice that it’s a negative pressure room so my wife and I had video calls almost every hour. She was checking on me to make sure that I’ve eaten I have drunk enough water for that particular hour and every time. When I feel fear I would immediately call my wife and my daughter just to give me a to suspend the reality that I was in a hospital. The scariest moment may be started on the fourth day when people who got admitted at the same time as me. they started dying early in the morning you know you would hear people crying or wailing because they have lost their. You just need to have the right faith psychological and emotional perspective. When you will that you have symptoms you need to immediately isolate yourself. there’s no way you can take a risk that the elderly or the high-risk groups in your family will get contaminated or will get.”